The FSBK of Magny-Cours as a VIP in the GMT box !
To experience the French Superbike Championship at Magny-Cours in the heart of the race on July 18 and 19, 2009, the Yamaha France GMT 94 Ipone team and Sebastien Gimbert are offering you a unique formula with access to the GMT box, visit of the stand, signing sessions, meals with the team, t-shirt, etc.. !
To live in the heart of the race at Magny-Cours on July 18 and 19, 2009, the Yamaha France GMT 94 Ipone team and Sebastien Gimbert are offering you a unique package with access to the GMT box, visit of the stand, signing sessions, meal with the team, t-shirt, etc.. !
An unexpected opportunity to share an exceptional weekend with friends, colleagues or business partners via a "GMT94 VIP Space" package which includes:
- A pregnant weekend ticket + paddock on the Magny-Cours circuit
- Access to the team’s box overlooking the pit straight, just above the team’s
- A team t-shirt delivered on site
- Visit of the GMT94 stand and meeting with Sebastien Gimbert, currently second in the championship and Arnaud Restani, the two drivers entered this weekend
- For the more courageous, a tour of the circuit on foot with Christophe Guyot on Saturday evening, in order to discover in detail the layout of the Nivernais circuit. !
- Possibility to have lunch in the hospitality of the team on Saturday lunchtime, Saturday evening and Sunday lunchtime
And all this for the sum of … 35 euros !
- Prices: 35 euros per person and free for children under 14
- Supplement of 15 € per person and per meal
- VIP parking inside the circuit for two tickets purchased
Please note: the number of VIP registrations is by definition limited … Faith of the Site, it is therefore better to book now by sending your payment to the order of Club GMT94, 23F rue de l’Oratoire, 69300 Caluire- and-Bake (email:)
Maximilien Bau champion of France Supersport 2019 Maximilien Bau won the title of French Supersport 2019 champion this weekend from the first race of the…
The Magny- Cours FSBK VIP with Tecmas- Headstart On the model of what the GMT94 offers (read Site of June 10, 2009), the Tecmas-Headstart team offers…
Axel Maurin wild card at Magny-Cours with Motoblouz The young French Axel Maurin (22 years old), pilot in the French Supersport Championship riding the…
Five French people to follow at Magny-Cours ! On Sunday at Magny-Cours, attention will mainly be focused on the Haga / Spies duel. But between the two…
Sebastien Gimbert confirms his return to French Superbike Sebastien Gimbert confirms his return to the French Superbike Championship next year aboard the…
The suspense remains in French Superbike… Under the aegis of the Moto-Club du Circuit d’Albi and with the support of the GMT, the French Superbike…
76th Bol d’Or on April 14 and 15, 2012 at Magny-Cours The Bol d’Or 2012, to be followed live on Site, will take place on April 14 and 15 on the Nevers…
Statements and analysis of the Superbike at Magny-Cours The thirteenth round of the World SBK 2013 took place this weekend in Magny-Cours, France. To…
The FSBK makes its comeback this weekend at Le Mans Le Mans is hosting the sixth round of the 2010 French Superbike Championship this weekend. Each…
Sebastien Gimbert and Mathieu Gines champions of France 2009 Sebastien Gimbert and Mathieu Gines won the French Superbike and Supersport titles in Albi…